BostonJack is so cool Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BostonJack is so cool

Default BostonJack is so cool

well, little dude has gotten bigger and more friendly. I swear i cannot sit anywhere without him sitting right on top of me LOL. He now goes walks -still a bit timid, but has done a 18013736913_1738814879704130_1251743924_n(1).jpg I also tried yogurt for the gas..bc good lawd! Boston Terriers stink!!! and it has done wonders.. I want more of them!!

Glad everything is going well!

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BostonJack Click here to enlarge
    I also tried yogurt for the gas..bc good lawd! Boston Terriers stink!!! and it has done wonders.. I want more of them!!
    Really? Yogurt helped Boston Farts? Did it give your doggy diarrhea? My doggy in heaven was known by her farts for sure! My bro would not let her sleep under the covers with him when he watched her for me 'cause of her farts. Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

I was giving him a tablespoon and it helped....some. I think he gets a lot of gas from eating all the food that falls from the table from my kids. LOL

+ Reply to Thread