Warm coat recommendations? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warm coat recommendations?

Young Pup

Default Warm coat recommendations?

Hi all,

I'm a new Boston Terrier owner. Paloma is now just over 10 weeks old and will be fully immunised by this Friday so going on her first walk! It's a little chilly in London still and she does get the shivers out in the garden, so I have been trying to find a coat she will wear. With no luck! She either flips out (normally she is very relaxed) or just stands totally still and gives me the saddest puppy dog eyes.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a coat which their 10 week old Boston was happy to wear? Alternatively I've read that a couple of people have reported their Boston 'gets used to' the cold... I just wanted to canvas opinion on that one from people who know Boston Terriers well.

Thanks in advance,

Nikki
    Attached Images Attached Images

emc

I don't have any advice for you other than to say your puppy just needs to get used to wearing a coat, as to what kind, find one that easy to put on such as something that goes on the back and straps underneath, once your puppy is used to wearing it you might want to buy something that gives more warmth. Oh and your puppy is super cute!

+ Reply to Thread