Boston Puppies in Hawaii? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boston Puppies in Hawaii?

Young Pup

Red face Boston Puppies in Hawaii?

Aloha, I'm new to forum and I notice a lot of people have Bostons in Hawaii. My wife, has a boy Boston who is 7 yrs old now and we are looking to bring another Boston into the family. Does anyone have contact info or know of any breeders in Hawaii? I'm located on Oahu and unfortunately, I haven't had any success finding a breeder. The original owners of your current Boston, put a add in CL and we found him there. We don't have any of the breeder contact info just his akc paperwork. Thank you for the help!

Young Pup

Default American Hub

They're all robust, healthy, and well-socialized with kids, adults, and dogs. They had a natural birth at home. This is the first litter, and the puppies are full of life and personality!From Aina Haina Pet Hospital, where their mother has been visited since before the puppies were born, we have health documents with first puppy shots, first physical, and first heartworm medicine delivery.

+ Reply to Thread