Does anyone know anything about this breeder? Reeds... Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know anything about this breeder? Reeds...

Young Pup

Default Does anyone know anything about this breeder? Reeds...

Does anyone know anything about an Ohio Breeder: Reeds Boston Terriers

http://www.reedsbreedsbostons.com

They have a pup we are interested in but we don't know a lot about them. She seems very nice and helpful, but so did the last breeder we talked with and it was a disaster.

Thanks,

Parker22

I'm not in Ohio, but looking at the Boston Terrier Club of America's website, I don't see them listed. Ask if they participate in any BT clubs or shows.

http://www.bostonterrierclubofameric...r-referral.htm

Young Pup

Default reeds boston terrier

Did you end up going with this breeder? Any feedback would be appreciated.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Default Inquiring too

Hello, I reached out to them and they seem great. Do you have experience with them?

Young Pup

Default Same question...

Did anyone end up getting a dog from them?

Young Pup

Red face I've gotten a pup from them :)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BTlover76 Click here to enlarge
    Did anyone end up getting a dog from them?
    They are wonderful! I got one of my Boston's from her back in 2012. Such a nice women!

Young Pup

Question Adorable boston terrier puppies for sale

hello can anyone share with me some ideas about dog breeding as i am so new to this and i just lost my grand ma who wants me to continue with the breeding of her dogs. please you comments and ideas will go a long way to help us, i will be dropping my websites link below so you can drop your ideas. thanks i really do need themboston terrier puppies for saleboston terrier puppy for saleboston terrier puppiesboston terrier puppybuy boston terrier puppiesboston terrier puppy for sale near medank vapesfor saledank vape for saledank vapesdank vapedank vape flavordank vapes for sale near medank cartsking pendank flavorsdankwoods

LBB
    Young Pup

Default Lucky you - I was scammed

Sounded great however put deposit on pup in early October. Her timelines never matched up for when she said litters where due. First litter the mom was attacked and babies lost but second dog was also expecting - then a month after dog was supposedly due- finally dog is in labor of course there was a “complication “ - still waiting for the deposit refund she promised me. Outdated website should’ve been a clue!!

LBB
    Young Pup

Default Refund

Finally received a refund on my deposit

Young Pup

Default Reeds Boston terrier

I dealt with Reed's out of Ravenna. I purchased a Female Boston, her name was Abby. We had lost our older Boston Rosie with a enlogated palate. She passed away on my lap after the Vet couldn't do what they should have done. We found Boston Terrier close by our home and contacted her. The pup was a joy to us since my husband was sick and I was working and it kept him company. I had her spaded, her palate fixed when she was young to keep from going through that again. We noticed that something wasn't right, took her to a vet and after spending 6000 dollars to help her, go to find out she was full of cancer. She was only 10 months old. I asked how this can happen. After numerous visits to different Vets, it all came back to inner breeding. I contacted them and told her that she was sick and what the vet said. I asked for my money back, being that she backed her puppies for one year. She stated that yes, I can have another pup, I told her no I was not going through that again. She agreed to give me my money back. Well only received 300 dollars and it has been a year. No response to email. Never seen the father of her, just the mother with about 8 other dogs. My advice go to a reputable breeder and not a back yard one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast