Boston terrier hunts for mice on walks Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boston terrier hunts for mice on walks

Young Pup

DefaultBoston terrier hunts for mice on walks

My Boston lately has been hunting for mice whenever we walk past bushes or trash bins. Does yours do this?

Young Pup

I am sure she would if she spotted any!

All-American Dog

Dogs are hunters by nature. That's how they were programmed to look for food. So there is n problem with your dog hunting for mice.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

It does, but I see no problem with this. It's just how dogs are, and sometimes it's even funny how he's sniffing around those bins looking for prey. Dogs are made for hunting and that is how they show their power and dexterity. Sometimes this dog can see much further than I can see with my binoculars. I really like hunting dogs, but I don't have the possibility to get one at the moment. So far, I'm enjoying life with my little Boston terrier and I love him because he's smart and very funny when he's hunting for mice.
    Last edited by AlexAlex; 07-01-2020 at 01:32 AM.

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexAlex Click here to enlarge
    It does, but I see no problem with this. It's just how dogs are, and sometimes it's even funny how he's sniffing around those bins looking for prey. Dogs are made for hunting and that is how they show their power and dexterity. Sometimes this dog can see much further than I can see with my binoculars. I really like hunting dogs, but I don't have the possibility to get one at the moment. So far, I'm enjoying life with my little Boston terrier and I love him because he's smart and very funny when he's hunting for mice.
    Haha! Mine does the same and it's so funny. I think he's just playing or it's looking for something to play

+ Reply to Thread