Choosing the Right Dog Bed Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Choosing the Right Dog Bed

All-American Dog

Default Choosing the Right Dog Bed

Insulation: Quality dog beds provide your dog with insulation from both the heat of summer and the bitter cold of winter and fall.

Personal Space: A bed allows them to have their own space, a place where they can curl up and relax.

Cushion/Support: For older dogs and dogs with joint or bone problems.

Shed & Dander Control: A bed can also aid in some allergy and dog clean-up relief, by providing a main area for a majority of their shedding and/or dander to be contained.

Injury Prevention: Using a dog bed can help reduce the chances of "furniture hazards," such as your dog jumping off the couch; which is often your pooch's favorite place to lie, especially when you are away.

Protection from the Elements: Providing a cozy, warm bed for a dog that spends most of her time outdoors is critical. The Indoor/Outdoor Bed is tough, water repellent and can be used inside or out.

Thank you for such a detailed article. Recently I also thought about buying a bed for my puppy. He very often slept either on the couch in the living room or on the floor. I decided that he needed his own place, so I started looking for a bed that would fit him perfectly. I was advised to take a washable bed, since an unpleasant odor may remain in the usual one, which does not disappear. I have been looking for something suitable for a very long time.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by caritu Click here to enlarge
    Thank you for such a detailed article. Recently I also thought about buying a bed for my puppy. He very often slept either on the couch in the living room or on the floor. I decided that he needed his own place, so I started looking for a bed that would fit him perfectly. I was advised to take a washable bed, since an unpleasant odor may remain in the usual one, which does not disappear. I have been looking for something suitable for a very long time. My friend advised me https://pupsterpassion.com/best-washable-dog-beds/. There I found a great bed for my dog. I hope you find what you are looking for there too.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

+ Reply to Thread