Best Food - Page 2 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Food

Young Pup

We have a 13 yr old Boston. He was a really gassy boy and also had diarrhea often. We tried lots of brands but landed on Fromm also. Problem solved. We have changed to grain free tho but he is still fine. Thanks

We've been feeding our 2.5 year old female BT Orijen kibble for approximately 6 months. She especially likes the "Six Fish" variety. As a young pup, the Orijen line was too rich for her digestive system, and we switched to Merrick, which agreed with her, for two years. After returning to Orijen (which she can now digest), she has no gas, and bowel movement frequency has been reduced. Great stuff.
    Last edited by Wren; 08-17-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Young Pup

I would go for Purina Pro Plan Bright Mind Dog Food, but not because of the advertising, but because my sister's dog seems to be mad in love with it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Food is the driving force for our dogs and is essential for their survival. Therefore, we should always pay attention to our dog's needs. It might seem easy to just go to the kitchen and feed your dog off with any leftovers there might have been, but that would be reckless. I used to feed my dog quite often with hotdogs, and he seemed to enjoy them. I continued to do so until I read an article at https://www.m-dog.org/can-dogs-eat-hot-dogs/ that described the effect that this type of food has on the dog's body, and afterward I never did it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12