How much did your Boston weigh at 10 weeks? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How much did your Boston weigh at 10 weeks?

Young Pup

Default How much did your Boston weigh at 10 weeks?

We're at about 2.5 pounds now! Definitely under 3 as my chihuahua weighs 5 and almost feels twice as heavy. I'm sure that will all change very soon!

Sophie is 10 weeks old today. I don't know exactly what she weighs but at 9.5 weeks when I took for her well-check at the vet she was 4.4lbs.

Sophie's mom was 11-12lbs and a shade taller than 1 foot, and her dad was a tiny bit shorter than mom and 15lbs. Sophie is very delicate and lady like she takes after mom is many, many ways so I don't expect her to be too big.

sue

Emma was about 2.5 lbs at 10 weeks and is now close to 2 years (in september) and is 14 1/2 lbs.
    Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

im not sure about 10 weeks, but at 12 weeks when we got him he was 8lbs. He's a year and 5 months and he's 30lbs. No fat, all muscle. He's a beast.
    Click here to enlarge
    "Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car,
    in case the need should arise for them to bark violently
    at nothing right in your ear." - Dave Barry

American Gentleman

Tank was about 5lbs at 10 weeks. He is 9 months now and about 14lbs, he stopped gaining weight around 6 months and is the smallest in his family.

All-American Dog

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cnadeanne Click here to enlarge
    im not sure about 10 weeks, but at 12 weeks when we got him he was 8lbs. He's a year and 5 months and he's 30lbs. No fat, all muscle. He's a beast.
    Rocky's following a very similar path. We asked the breeder for a large alpha pup though, b/c we have a BEASTY, 1 year old, overgrown toy poodle (Fonzie's his name and it fits him!) who needs to be kept in his place. Rocky's already shown that he won't be bullied by Fonzie, which is great! Click here to enlarge Rocky's around 9 pounds at 14 weeks and is very lean! He should be as big or bigger than our poodle when full grown.
    Beth, Mom to Rocky Balboa (born 2-28-10)
    Click here to enlarge

Ellie was about 5 lbs. at 10 weeks, and she matured to be 25 lbs. as an adult. Peanut was 3 lbs. at 10 weeks, she's 5 months now and is 9 lbs.. I don't expect her to get much bigger.
    Trish & the gang
    Louie, Kirby, Ellie, & Peanut

Young Pup

Ok I think our scale was faulty. Bought a new one and she's coming in at 4 pounds. Still small, but I hope she comes in at 15 as an adult.

My pup is 5 lbs 5 ounces at 9 weeks, she was the smallest boston in the litter, her siblings doubled her. It seems like she will be big according to everyone else's growth rates?
    ***autocorrect changed my username from livetolove to liver olive before I noticed!***. :-(

5 lbs 1 ounce at 9 weeks. I assumed that she would be between 15-20 lbs as an adult, since that's what her parents are. I hope she doesn't get too big.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast