Funny Ears Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Funny Ears

Default Funny Ears

I know that some Bostons have floppy ears and some are straight up, but my little 4 month old Pork Chop can not seem to make up her mind! Her ears are cracking me up! They change everyday from left up/right down, right up/left down, to both standing up. Miss Piggy's ears were straight up 24 hours a day since she was 2 months old. Just wanted to share . . .
    May 30, 2011.jpgMay 29, 2011.jpg
    Kathy - Mom to Miss Piggy & Pork Chop Click here to enlarge

Adorable Click here to enlarge
    Izzy's mom likes this.
    Click here to enlarge

American Gentleman

So cute! Her ears will be standing soon, so take lots of pics now lol.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

I got an updated picture of Tucker, and his nose is spotty and mottled (and so damn cute!). I am wondering if this lasts because I have heard usually the whole nose turns black over time.
    Click here to enlarge

Bellas ears always did that and they actually still do and she is a year old. Her ears perk up when she is alert or on a walk or something but they never look like bat ears. Sometimes one will stand up and the other will be down too, I love her floppy ears it reminds me of my boxer Angel who passed the day before we got Bella. I grew up w/ boxers Bella is our first smaller breed. We picked a Boston because we love boxers but wanted something a bit smaller so it worked out great her ears stayed floppy and she has brindle too. When we were walking her yesterday a guy w/ a yorkie thought Bella was a puppy boxer Click here to enlarge
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jodz&Tucker Click here to enlarge
    I got an updated picture of Tucker, and his nose is spotty and mottled (and so damn cute!). I am wondering if this lasts because I have heard usually the whole nose turns black over time.
    Yes, the nose will turn all black very soon. Not much longer for you now, is it?
    Kathy - Mom to Miss Piggy & Pork Chop Click here to enlarge

3 weeks from tomorrow!!! Click here to enlarge I cannot wait. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. :D
    Click here to enlarge

Aww I would be dying! :D Do u have everything you are going to need already?
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

Pretty much (I hope!). I wanna buy a couple more soft toys for him but I can't find anything without a squeaker in it. :/ I've been buying things for him since I made the deposit on him. I need corn starch for clipping his nails now and I am debating getting him an actual "dog bed". I think for the first little while since he will probably have accidents and be chewing everything that I am going to use old blankies. Other than that I need to buy his food when I get him and a good storage container for it. Then I'm set Click here to enlarge
    What did you find to be the most crucial items when you got your pup?
    Click here to enlarge

Oh. And after having a 3 day weekend with him when I get him, I will be working Monday-Friday from 7 am till 4:30 pm. I will be up at about 5:30 everyday. Is feeding him at about 6/6:30 am and 3:30/4 pm everyday good enough for an 11 wk old baby? Should I come home on my lunch to feed him/potty break or get my roommate to feed him/potty break at 12 noon?
    Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast