What is your Boston gonna be for Halloween??? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What is your Boston gonna be for Halloween???

Default What is your Boston gonna be for Halloween???

Anyone have pics? Lilly is gonna be a witch, and we have pumpkin pjs for later on Halloween! I will post some pictures later, so cute!!

My girl Bella has 2 costumes this year. She is going to be a witch too! Click here to enlarge And a cowgirl (I am gonna dress up w/ her for that one) I will take a bunch of pics. Her daddy also got her some little sweaters and hoodies with skulls. Her 1st Halloween last year her and I were Lil Devils..theres pics in my profile.
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

Since Lilu has her squinky eye, she is going to be a pirate. Her costume is a bit snug, she got too chubby!! I just have to figure out how to keep the stupid patch on her eye

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Charlie is going to be a bat. Click here to enlarge
    Charlie's Mommy

Click here to enlarge

Kel

Roscoe is going to be a bumblebee. We wanted him to be a frog but the pet store was sold out of frog costumes in his size.

Izzy is going to be unique. She is going as a Boston Terrier. My hubby and kids refuse to let me put any kind of clothes on her. I can just get away with a sweater for our winter walks. Last year I put a skeleton costume on her and she looked adorable however they almost kicked me out of the house!
    Click here to enlarge

Kel

My husband rolled his eyes but allowed it. He tends to humor my obsession with all things Roscoe Click here to enlarge
    Sweet Lil Bella likes this.

Young Pup

Max is going to be a turtle. last year he was a business man... with a tie and hat Click here to enlarge
    Sweet Lil Bella likes this.

I told them that she was wearing a costume this year and they said I better take her out trick or treating far from home. They said they' d take the costume off of her and shred it. I said try it, they said they would. I then asked them if they would still like dinner served, clothes washed, house cleaned and me happy. They said they'd go without, ya right! Men!!! I think they know better than to mess with me and my baby!
    Click here to enlarge

LOL Silly men! We all get into pampering Ms Bella. My boyfriend has gotten into dressing her up. He bought her 2 basketball jerseys, 2 sweater w/ skulls, and a skull hoodie! She will only leave them on if she is out on a walk or getting pics taken, then she wants it off and to be naked Click here to enlarge
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast