Bella and I want to hear from you all Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jesstolle14
  • 1 Post By Sweet Lil Bella

Thread: Bella and I want to hear from you all

Wink Bella and I want to hear from you all

Bella and I are doing wonderful here in South Florida. We were away from the froum for a few months there, I know a few of you were due to problems posting. Update us on how you and your Bostons are doing Click here to enlarge Hi to all of our old forum friends, and hi and welcome to everyone else

Bella turned 2 last month and hasn't passed 20 lbs yet, (shes 19lbs) thankfully we can still carry her. I grew up w/ Boxers but have always loved Bostons. They remind me of mini Boxers and I love the personality and character they have. Myself, my boyfriend, and my parents are so in love with her and with the breed now it is crazy! She impresses us everyday, she is so cute and very smart and like a little kid more then a dog (I know, I sound like that crazy Boston lady) She was a handful as a puppy to day the least..she wasn't easy but we got through that puppy phase thankfully! Now she is so silly, feisty, playful, and full of kisses for everyone and always in a lap. She knows so many tricks- Sit, stay, come, lay down, roll over, play dead, give paw, speak on command, she will even balance a treat on that little Boston nose LOL. I look forward to all of your pics and updates.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

I'm in south florida also - Sarasota area. Opie turned 5 on June 11.

Hey nice to see you are still on here Click here to enlarge Alot of people left after having trouble posting. I hope you anf Opie are doing great!
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

How did you get that cool collar with the age widget on your profile Sonja? I love it. I want one Click here to enlarge
    Oh, My name is Jessica and I have an 11 year old Boston Terrier, Female. Her name is Cleopatra, for short, Cleo Click here to enlarge She was born in Orlando, FL. I adopted her when she was 8 weeks old while I was in College! She has been my right hand lady eversince! I think my parents are more attached to her than me. I call her my piggy Click here to enlarge She's a whopping 27 pounds. Yes I know overweight Click here to enlarge I'm trying to get her to shed some but it's hard with 2 Boxers that eat the hempty stuff hehehee. She loves sleeping in bed with my Husband and I and she's always waking me up with those snores. Her birthday is in November where she will be 12. Can't believe I have had her this long! This is a great forum. Really helping me with some of her lady figure problems and great people that understand BT's Click here to enlarge
    Sweet Lil Bella likes this.
    Jessica
    "My Boston Terrier is wise - like a small furry Buddha."

Click here to enlarge

The website is www.pitapata.com and its free you just put your pets name chose a design and then add it to your signature. I thought it was cute I saw someone else with it. Keeping her weight down will help with her issues with her hip, do you have dog steps for her by the bed? I got them for Bella but she wont use it LOL but since being on Cosequin DS about a year her knees are like 95% improved! Woohoo Click here to enlarge I love Boxers too I had 2 growing up, when our last boxer Angel passed at 12 yrs old Click here to enlarge we got Bella right away. I have always loved Bostons, they remind me of mini Boxers and I love the persoanlity. Bella was not an easy puppy, but we got through that terrible puppy phase and she is an amazing girl. She is really smart she knows about 10 tricks, she is so sweet and loving and very silly. My boyfriend, me, and my parents are just nuts over her. I got so much great info from this forum, it's a great place for tips and to meet other BT lovers and see cute pics right!
    Jesstolle14 likes this.
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

wow im sorry i havent been on here in 6 months. omg. so much has changed. cleo is still the same, she's getting more overweight though but with age it happens. i have controlled her diet more. i have been also giving her some tablet vitamins for her hips i guess its working. she seems to be doing a tiny tiny bit better. i give her 1 a day with her food. she doesnt like taking just the tablet. now she has some kind of rash thing on her chin. just noticed it yesterday. i will take a picture later and post it. i hope its nothing bad. i read online about it and it sounds like a fungal infection. i looked on here and cant really find anyting either. its definitely not acne because its about the size of a dime. and its kinda scabby. not discolored though. it bleed a little bit when i cleaned it yesterday. i looks almost like she was running and face planted on pavement. its right under her chin, pretty close to her mouth. hmmmm. thats the new scare of the month. i swear its always something. vets make alot of money
    Jessica
    "My Boston Terrier is wise - like a small furry Buddha."

Click here to enlarge

Glad to hear that you and Bella are doing well!! Bruiser and I are doing great, It's starting to get colder out here so it will be booties attempt # 2, seems to be impossible to find a good boot that will protect their paws but is easy to put on! =)
    Whatever doesn't kill you-only makes you stronger

+ Reply to Thread