Bella update (its been a while) Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bella update (its been a while)

Default Bella update (its been a while)

Hello to all of our forum friends. This forum gave me so much great advice while Bella was a puppy. She will be 3 in May. She has had issues with her knees (luxating patellas are common in BTs) was tried supplements but in October she had double knee surgery. I am happy to say it was a complete success. She has 100% receovered and is doing amazing. No issues at all, thankfully she was young and healthy for the surgery. She is still on Cosepquin DS supplemets as well. Bella is our first Boston and we are obsessed with the breed. I have never raised a dog from a puppy myself (im 30) so this is my first time doing all the hard stuff. This forum is a great source of info and guidance. Bella was a rotten puppy, haha, she never listened and was always going crazy and nipping during play etc. She is now a great companion, very loving, knows many tricks, and even though she is a brat it is her character and we love it!
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

Sometimes brats are the easiest to love! I am glad the knee surgery went well too!
    techie

Hi Sonja! I haven't talked to you in sooo long. Oh, sorry to hear Bella has to go through surgery. She had two knees done, right? Poor baby! I can only imagine recovery. Hopefully it wasn't to bad. Can you beleive her and Izzy will be 3 soon!!! Izzy has grown up to be a good girl, my little shadow. I love her with my whole being! She still is sassy but only when we have company over. She just thinks everyone loves her and that they are dying to play with her. Otherwise she is pretty laid back. Sleeps until about 4 everyday and then she is up and following me all over! And she is so ball OBSESSED! We can't even say the word, we have to spell it, haha! Hope to hear from you soon!
    Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread