medical cannabis for your pets Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: medical cannabis for your pets

Young Pup

Default medical cannabis for your pets

Hi guys, I have a question. Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help them in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder, inflammation, and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from blimburnseeds.com/green-crack. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Young Pup

Don't give your pets marijuana, even for medical purposes. Try CBD oil instead. It will help your pet, and definitely will not kill it.

Young Pup

Yeah, giving pets weed is the worst idea ever. My friend used to exhale the weed smoke on his pup, and he died when he was 1 year old. Probably there is no coherence between those two, but I'm not going to repeat his experience. However, CBD oil has a completely different effect.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

By the way, I just remembered that my other friend gives CDB oil to his old dog. The dog suffers from various diseases and barely walks. He cannot euthanize his dog, and I understand why.

Young Pup

How dare you could be to give weed to a pet? No wonder the poor puppy died after that. I give my dog CBD oil, but not weed. My dog has some problems with her skin, and it becomes itchy after she eats something she shouldn’t. The vet used to give her shots to cure her. But after the treatment, the problem remained, and she lost almost all her teeth. Now, I add CBD oil to her food, and she calms down and doesn’t scratch herself all the time. Also, I use CBD oil sometimes for myself. Iy helps me to relax. I even ordered a few vape juices on https://knockoutcbd.com.

Young Pup

omg, it's the worst idea, let me see the person who had this idea come to his mind...

+ Reply to Thread