Eye Injury Protection Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eye Injury Protection

Young Pup serenaivie71@gmail.com's Avatar

Default Eye Injury Protection

My Boston terrier like most Boston terriers has her pretty little bug eyes. And unfortunately is prone to injury. We're finding an infection right now. Can anyone tell me what the best type of protection for her eyes would be. Would it be goggles? Or the cone collar? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi, I hope your buddy is ok Click here to enlarge I recently found nice glasses for my terrier, so I like them more. Plus, they can protect eyes from damages.

Yeah, I also use glasses. Especially after an incident, when my Jack became almost blind...

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Well, I'll tell you this story. I was driving with a dog in a car and a red BMW didn't want to give way when I was lining up to the next lane.. I flew into a ditch and crashed into a post. Thank Goodness, nothing seriously happened and I remained unharmed. But the windshield shattered and the shrapnel hit Jack in the face. Poor puppy, he was so lucky that he was wearing glasses that protected him. Then we already resolved issues with the los Angeles car crash attorney, veterinary clinics. Therefore, wear glasses even in a car, and in general everywhere!

+ Reply to Thread