Hello,My frosty Bostie Lucy had a stroke about 2 years ago. Ever since, one of the effects is that she has issues with knuckling on one of her front paws. Usually, the issue is evident when she is standing still, or shifting her weight in place, etc.. Recently, the issue seems to be getting a little worse with age, as she will sometimes knuckle as she walks, putting her weight on the improperly bent paw. Sometimes, it isn't the entire paw that knuckles under; it may only be a few of her claws. It looks painful/uncomfortable, and I've grown concerned of her possibly causing damage, or hurting herself further.I began looking for a bootie-style splint for her, but am having a heck of a time finding one small enough. Based on the method that one is supposed to use to measure (toe nail to 1/2" below the carpal joint), my girl measures 3". Even the Xtra Small braces I've been able to track down are 5.5 inches in this dimension. Comically, even the model dog (a Frenchie) has a mal-sized brace that is too large, based on the way the manufacturer says to measure.In any case, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a smaller brace, or even a shop where I could do a custom splint.Thank you in advance for any insight! Hug your Bosties tightly :-)