Why its important to spay/neuter your pets - Page 4 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Why its important to spay/neuter your pets

Young Pup

There's tons of research out now that shows the adverse effect of spay and neutering at too young of age. YouTube Dr. Karen Becker and listen to what she has to say and then make your decision. I will not be neutering my BT.

Young Pup

Spaying helps prevent uterine infections and breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in about 50 percent of dogs and 90 percent of cats. Spaying your pet before her first heat offers the best protection from these diseases. Neutering your male companion prevents testicular cancer and some prostate problems.

Young Pup

Default Thanks and get to know if the insurance covers it

I totally agree with what you just mentioned and this is to help you to imagine the fees and if the Pet Insurance Cover Neutering and Spaying ==> https://glamorousdogs.com/blog/does-...ng-and-spaying

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Default Why its important to spay/neuter your pets

Spaying helps prevent uterine infections and breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in about 50 percent of dogs and 90 percent of cats. Spaying your pet before her first heat offers the best protection from these diseases. Neutering your male companion prevents testicular cancer and some prostate problems.https://fommy.com/collections/pet-supplies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234