Need help on what to feed my adult Boston - Page 2 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need help on what to feed my adult Boston

Young Pup

Hi, Molly is right about "rich" foods. My 14 year old spent a few years with the urping and diarrhea! Terrible time and so hard on him. We finally landed on Iams grain free for his evening meal and for morning the vet has a gastro canned food that is so easy on him. We have used this combo for about 3 years now and he is great. He does have the reverse sneeze issue tho so 1/4 prilosce with morning feed resolved that.
    Bostons are maintenance for sure and like Molly says, just keep trying until you find something that works and I assume you have worked with his vet. Good Luck

Young Pup

Default boston terrier homes

Young Pup

Default Boston Mom

I used Acana and it worked very well due to limited ingredients. I have recently switched over to a raw food diet which seems to be even better.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

You can consult with your vet when it comes to your dog's diet. Even we humans always don't want to eat the same food. Consulting with professionals may seem costly but it is worth trying. Try to give some variety in his diet and see if it makes a difference.

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by orangeversion Click here to enlarge
    You can consult with your vet when it comes to your dog's diet. Even we humans always don't want to eat the same food. Consulting with professionals may seem costly but it is worth trying. Try to give some variety in his diet and see if it makes a difference.
    absolutely agree that consulting with doctor will be the best idea. He helped my dog a lot, but before I read a lot of blogs and topics about dog diet

Young Pup

so do u have some results? I have some questions for u, write me please in pm! I was always carried off my old dog and carefully feed him. I wanted to know more information about dogs and started to search for trusted pet blogs. For example, this is my favorite Petsoid - Animal & Pet Blog where I can easily find a lot of interesting info. For example, there is a lot of info about dogs and how u need to take care of them safely. I really love my dog and this blog provides me the possibility to take care of its quality and safety. Take a minute to look this site over!
    Last edited by WandaOliver; 08-19-2020 at 03:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12