Boston Allergies, Ever tried Respit??? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aileen231

Thread: Boston Allergies, Ever tried Respit???

Default Boston Allergies, Ever tried Respit???

I have a 2 1/2 year old Boston Lilly. We have tried everything and sadly the only thing that has worked is the Steroids. She has thinned her fur on most of her body by itching, no fur left on her belly or back ankles. Now she started gaining weight on perdnisone. So we had to stop taking that.

Today I was trying to research different places and techniques. I came across Skinvetclinic.com and VetRespit.com

Instead of paying almost $1,000 to do the testing with serum to find out what your pet is allergic, its a pre set by region group of allergens. It seems that the allergy testing is not very reliable, so this thing is already to go and you give it to your pet weekly or daily.

I am super interested and I am gonna talk to my vet this week, you can order it thru you vet. I did speak briefly with a young lady in the Vets office who created this, and I was told its only $167 for 20 weeks worth!

I had spoke with the only Dermatologist for animals in my city and it would end up after all the testing and for a 6 month supply $920.00.

Anyone ever tried this Respit or know of it???.
    Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still hoping someone has tried this? My vet is in on monday and I will talk to him then about it. I will post any news I found out on here.

Lindsey (aka) Aileen231

I called my Vet today, he will look up the info tonight about the Drug Respit.

I will keep everyone updated as I go along with this.

Lilly for the first time has a sore on her leg, I bought a babie onesie the other day and cut the feet off. In hopes to deter her from doing more damage.

I really hope this thing helps. I dont know what else to do at this point...

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

I ordered the Respit from my vet. I will start it next week, I am excited I really hope this works. If anyone is struggling with your Bostons Allergies you should check out this website, it may help you.
    http://www.vetrespit.com/pet-parents.html
    I will write about how it goes!
    RckStrGrl21 likes this.

Young Pup

Is this working for y'all? My vet said that Loki is probably alergic to the grass outside and just told me to keep Benadryl cream on his belly. If you are having any luck I may look into this.

One of my BTs is allergic to grass, only in the summer. I have spent 3 years using Benedryl and Hydroxyzine which only helped a little. This year I opted to put a fence around my large patio so they (I have two) can bask in the sun and play outside. They quickly learned that to go potty they had to go to the other door that let them onto the grassy area and come right back to the house. Even tho they are big boys (30lbs) they are not jumpers so a 2ft high fence worked fine. This has been the answer for us as we have not had the iiching, leisions, open sores and misery he suffered before. My guys are brothers and thankfully the other one has no allergies.

+ Reply to Thread