Stella-high energy Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stella-high energy

Young Pup

Default Stella-high energy

Boston Terriers have been a part of my life for 10 years. Last year I had to make the difficult decision on two separate occasions and my girls crossed over the rainbow bridge. Gabby had nose cancer and Daisy had complication due to Cushings disease. I now have a very high energy six month old puppy. She came into our lives at eight weeks old and she has been non-stop since. Bostons are fantastc dogs!

Welcome! Sorry for your loss of Gabby and Daisy. That had to be so difficult to lose them both in the same year. Congratulations on Stella! Moose is our first Boston Terrier and we love him so much!

Young Pup

Thank you. The house seemed so empty without their smiling faces. Moose, our Cane Corso, even missed them. All three would snuggle together on a dog bed. Living in Northern MN I think the Bostons always loved Moose's body heat. I just love their clown like personalities and have continued to tell my husband they are likes chips, cannot just have one. The family will be expanding next year..we're are adopting an adult female when she is done raising her pups.Happy Holidays.

+ Reply to Thread