Potty Problems Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Potty Problems

Young Pup

Default Potty Problems

Hello Everyone ~ I got my mail Boston last August when he was 8 weeks old. He'll be a year in June. He pees in his crate and in the house; he knows what "ring the bell" means because I started training him when he was a pup. He will sleep all night long without an accident. I'm sure it's something I'm doing or not doing but, I feel he knows he's not to pee in the house or in his crate. I believe this could be a behavioral or it's all my fault. I could sure use some help/suggestions. Should I start all over again with the bell training or try something else?Thanks in advance for your help.

I am having the same issue with my 3.5 month old male.
    I hope you get an answer soon so you can share it!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by penelope2015 Click here to enlarge
    He pees in his crate and in the house; he knows what "ring the bell" means because I started training him when he was a pup. He will sleep all night long without an accident. I'm sure it's something I'm doing or not doing but, I feel he knows he's not to pee in the house or in his crate.

+ Reply to Thread