My first dog and foray into dog ownership (cat person here!), rescued 7-8 yr old mismarked boston named Peggy (with one beautiful blue eye!), we've been together for 3 months and 1 day! Her owners "didn't have time" anymore.... she's perfect for me and we are a great fit! So lucky we found each other! Everyday Peggy brings me such amusement, haven't giggled like this since I was a child! She's awesome!! Not to sound cheesy, but she actually rescued me- and has been a tremendous help during very tumultuous times.

Never imagined myself with a "little dog" my family has had German Shepherds, Rotties, etc- always thought i'd own a Ridgeback or Doberman... but that all changed once I met my Pegster!

Looking back on our first morning together, I laugh so much- seeing her frog-legged , wiggling on floor "doing the worm", and reverse sneezing-- was freaking out!! Thought she had hip problems! Or was choking! Google was my best friend. Now I know, these are very typical Boston behaviours and they are so endearing to me. There have been so many firsts for me and it's been so great every step of the way.

It seems as though she's been with me forever, and I can only hope Peggy is happy living with our family.

Once I figure out how to post a pic, will certainly do so.