hi! Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi!

Smile hi!

hi there. my name is bree, i'm 22 and live in NJ with my fiance and my pets, who are basically my children. love love love them. i have a boston, kingston, who is almost 3. we adopted him in may. he had lived his life belonging to a BYB, but he is now an incredible dog. he still has some fear and trust issues, but him and i have bonded so wonderfully. he is the cutest little alien of a dog and i am so glad we rescued him. my other dog is a boxer named dexter. he is about 14 months old and a little terror, but we love him. having raised him from puppyhood, we have a great bond too. he is a big, wiggly, sloppy "lap dog" who adores his brother kingston (and ALL other dogs too.) my fiance and i also share our house with 2 kitties, both former strays. francis is 2 1/2 years and libby is about 5 months old now. ii'm already a member of a boxer forum and wanted to join this board to try to learn more about kingston's breed, the wonderful boston terrier. thanks!

Welcome....great story about your rescue....you sould like a true animal lover! Click here to enlarge

Round Head

Hi, welcome to the forum!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

sue

Welcome!! He kind of looks like Emma.
    Click here to enlarge

Hello and welcome! Cant wait to see more pics of your babies! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Sally is Septembers Cutest Dog!

Welcome to you and all your babies.
    I’m not illiterate….I’m dyslexic…So, please read what I thought I wrote! As if being dyslexic was not enough...I’m from Alabama! So English is my second language.

"Three of the four voices in my head… say go for it."

Ollie is Octobers Cutest Dog!!

Hi & Welcome! Im new here too and also trying to learn more about this wonderful breed. This forum is GREAT. The people here are VERY helpful. Cant wait to see some pics of all of your babies!

+ Reply to Thread