Boston Terrier future owner - looking for breeder recommendations - North West :) Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boston Terrier future owner - looking for breeder recommendations - North West :)

Young Pup

Big Grin Boston Terrier future owner - looking for breeder recommendations - North West :)

Hi There,

I have joined today looking for some help and advice as my partner and I are looking to buy our first Boston terrier pup and struggling to know where the best sources are to purchase your puppy! Based in Liverpool Uk (not sure if this is just america) so would love any recommendations of reputable breeders. I have already contacted all Kennel Club breeders in the north west and am looking on pets4homes and champdogs.

Looking forward to chatting to some new people and staying in touch during our search and purchase (and beyond) of our Boston Terrier. Click here to enlarge

Thanks,

Hannah

The forum its world wide, I would check the web site for The Kennel Club of the UK. They have a website and you may be able too contact them. Also there in the Boston Terrier Club of America that have a web site you could contact and see if they have contacts.

+ Reply to Thread