Bear the Boston! Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bear the Boston!

Red face Bear the Boston!

Hello everyone,

I am brand-new to this forum and I'm so glad I found it! I joined to get some help on a health issue with my Boston (I have a separate thread about that). But also, it has been so nice to see the Boston-loving community here!

My Boston is a 7-year-old brindle male named Bear. He's a rescue!! And he's the sweetest lil guy ever. He has such a personality, as I'm sure your Bostons do! He's funny, so smart, mellow but also crazy, and he loves to cuddle. Like I said, he is so smart, but he has an agenda of his own! I would say his favorite hobby is running. Literally, he just loves to run. He spurts around the house and the yard as fast as he can. I think a lot of dog owners call this "the zoomies!" He's going through some scary health issues right now, but right before that happened, he had his first day at the beach and swam for the first time! That day is my avatar & profile picture.

I remember the first day we got him. He was 7 months old and we met him at the shelter and he ran right up to my mom like he knew she was coming for him! Then, when we took him home, he was exploring the house when my dad walked in. He ran right up to my dad and immediately leapt into his arms! It was so cute.

I'm hoping to get another Boston soon, but that might be a bit down the road still.

I'm excited to read more of the forum's posts and enjoy a community who loves Bostons as much as I do!

-BeartheBoston

Welcome tio the forum.

Click here to enlarge hello here and I commented on your other post. Bear is a cutie

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the welcome, Molly's Mom! And hello Melly. Both your pups are cute, too! Although, I'm biased toward Bostons lol!Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread