Abby and her Mom say Hello Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Abby and her Mom say Hello

Young Pup

Big Grin Abby and her Mom say Hello

Hello everyone. Abby is a spayed female under a year old. Need some help too. Could someone help cut through all the previos posts for me and help me with the " list" spoken about to follow for gassy problems? Thanks in advance!!! So glad to be a: part of the forum!!

Round Head

welcome to the forum ! Sorry can't help you, I just learned to live with the "oh-der-de boston." Been blessed with it for 15 years. Of course us Harley riders can deal with stuff most folks can't, Right El Snorto?

Welcome! Just use the search to find some gassy tips. They don't work for Uma, she's just a stinky BT.

I actually ride a Honda Shadow, but yup us bikers can take all (most) smells. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

sue

I feed Fromm and never smell or hear a fart!! (except from my husband and MAYBE myself). Emma didnt fart on royal canin either. Good luck.
    Click here to enlarge

I feed Fromm too and it's been the best one to cut down on the farts from Howie...but he can still clear a room now and then.

+ Reply to Thread