Hi, New to this forum Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi, New to this forum

Young Pup

Default Hi, New to this forum

I lost my ten year old Boston (Clancy) It devastated me. Found a Breeder of Sable & White. Bought "Rosie" 8 weekd old. Being a female and a different color will help me to not try to compare her and Clancy. She's a sweetheart. Wants held all the time and I can't resist. Bought her some new toys and a stuffed animal, she plays really cute. Put a board across the kitchen, leave door of crate open during the day. She goes in on her own to nap. Day two of our relationship is finishing.

Round Head

Hi and welcome to the forum. I know what you have gone through. Two years ago I lost Boy, my best buddy in the world. He was 13 1/2. He had gone completely Blind and Deaf. It was almost unbearable to see him like that. I still have not completly gotton over loosing him and doubt I ever will. A couple of months ago I finally was ready for a new Boston, so I got Bogie. A few weeks after Bogie I got Mr. Snubbs. I don't compare them to Boy. I love them both dearly and there is no comparison because they are all different and have their own sweet personalities. I still think alot about Boy and I see him in these two as they all share that distinctive Boston attitude. So I look at it as my two new friends have brought me back some of Boy. After it's all said and done we will all be together in Heaven.

Young Pup

Default God Bless

Your words were so comforting. Thank you.

Barb

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Hi and welcome from Zoe Melvin and I Click here to enlarge So very sorry to hear of your loss.
    Click here to enlarge

I've never heard of a 'sable' boston.
    But welcome!

Round Head

How is Rosie doing? Isn't it great watching them grow? I just love my two guys. They have so much fun together. Have you got any pictures to share? I'd love to see her. Thanks Russ

Young Pup

Hi , I am also new , just joined yesterday . Dont have a puppy yet but I am searching . I too have lost a dog about a year ago , It has devastated my wife and the whole family . We were so upset we swore we would never get another dog . But somthing always seems missing when you dont have one . Good luck with your new puppy .

All-American Dog MUGSANDZOESMOM2010's Avatar

well welcome. You need to post pis so we can see. Sorry about your loss.

Welcome! I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my best boy 3 years ago and it still makes me cry when I think of him. I hope Rosie helps you with your healing. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread