Some in fo about me and my dogs Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some in fo about me and my dogs

All-American Dog MUGSANDZOESMOM2010's Avatar

Default Some in fo about me and my dogs

hello my name is ski(sky).i just to tell everyone a little about me and my dogs. I have 2 dog.first i will tell u about muggs he is a seven year old boston terrier. I got him when i was 13 the day befor thanksgiving. I actually wanted a pit bull but my granddad got muggs for me. He is awsome he is all muscles he is about 40 lbs he looks more like a pit and acts more like one.he has been mistaken for one 2 times. Once i was at work and my husband was working like walking distance from are trailer at the time when someone came up to him and said that they just saw animal control go down are street. Kris my husband went back to the trailer b/c he new muggs was behind this. When he got home there was muggs running around in circles as the animal control guy was chasing him. (kris threatend the guy.)the a.c. Guy said they had gotten call about a viscious pit bull running lose (muggs a viscious pit bull lol).muggs is not mean hyper/playfull not mean/viscious. Kris explained to the guy he that muggs was not a pit bull that he was actually a boston and he was seven yrs old and it was my dog and if anything happend to that dog i would kill him (kris). So the guy left. Muggs had pushed the trailer door open enough to get out and thats why he was running loose. There was another time one of kris's buddys came over and ask if he was a pit and asked if zoe are pit was a boxer lol. We found zoe when she was 3 months old skinny and had worms. She is 5 months now she is doing fine. She getting big and more beautiful each day she is a brindal she has more of the red/blonde color on her. Sorry for any typo/run sentances miss spelled word im at work right now.

Welcome! you have to post pics of them both! Click here to enlarge

Welcome! Pics please. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Round Head

Welcome! That was quite a storyClick here to enlarge You have one of the biggest Boston's I've ever heard of. Where are you located?

All-American Dog MUGSANDZOESMOM2010's Avatar

I live in alabama. He was bigger than that but got hit by a car and broke is pelvis. So he couldn't get his exsercise.

welcome welcome welcome!Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread