Heya from New Jersey! Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heya from New Jersey!

All-American Dog ArtistisTrista's Avatar

Default Heya from New Jersey!

I completely skipped my introduction!

My name is Tris! I'm 22 and a new mom to a Boston Terrier baby boy. I'm also going to be a Mom to a little girl in June. (: I've been happily engaged for a year and some months (together over two and a half) with a wonderful man. I work two jobs and somehow manage to still have a considerable social life.

I enjoy drawing, texting, and cooking! And now playing and training our little man. I'm so happy we went through with getting a Boston puppy. They're so personable and he relates so well with our "growing" family. It's a lot of work, but completely worth it.

Our boy's only been with us a week and he's made such a big difference! Not to mention he's a such a ladies man; all handsome and what not. (:

I'm always up for a conversation and I have a lot to learn (which is why I joined). Look forward to chattin' with ya!

sue

Welcome and good luck with the pup and new baby. i just went through it. My pregnant daughter moved back home and had a son. He is now 6 months old. There is nothing I can do to keep Emma away from the baby. She wants to be all over him. My daughter doesnt like her to lick the baby, but what she doesnt know wont hurt her.......
    Click here to enlarge

Aww, Sue. That's cute. (:

Should I be worried with having two "babies" in the house? You don't think Scooter-booger-butt will be jealous when we bring our little girl home will he?

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

sue

I dont think he will be jealous at all. I just think you will be super busy. My daughter was darn lucky I am here.......those babies (two legged and four legged) are alot of hard work.
    Click here to enlarge

Round Head

Scooter-booger-butt aahhh I love what you call him. Welcome to the forum. Baby in June? your getting close.Congrats, Sounds like your getting your family off to a fine start. I wish you a long happy life. I don't think you could have picked a finer doggie. Boston's are so cool. You'll have lots of laughs I'm sure.

Lots of laughs? You got that right!

My fiance found him in the bedroom yesterday, SLEEPING in a pair of his clean boxers that he pulled out of the laundry. I was so mad he didn't take a picture. ):

That, and omg the way he runs when we play with him. He darts in and out of the chairs in the dining room and they just look so silly thumping around.

Ello, and welcome to the forums.

Round Head

He will continue to amaze you and make you laugh. It's never ending with theses guys. Today Bogie got a hold of a toad. The froth coming out of his mouth was like a washing machine with a lb or 2 too much soap. I laughed so hard. He had this look on his face. I washed his mouth out. He was no worse for the wear.

+ Reply to Thread