Hello from Ontario, Canada Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Ontario, Canada

Young Pup

Default Hello from Ontario, Canada

Today we officially welcomed the most adorable little boy (aside from my skin kid of course!) into our family! Click here to enlarge

He is still called "puppy"... we can't decide/agree on a name. I'd like something that isn't common... my 6 year old would like Superman, Rocket etc. I just can't bring myself to agree on either of those as it will be me yelling "Superman" here boy! Imagine the looks from the neighbours!Click here to enlarge He is brindle with a perfect white mask.

We are new to the Boston world so will be utilizing this board a lot over the next several months.

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Round Head

welcome!! when I got my first 2 Bostons 15 or 16 years ago we could not come up with names and ended up calling them Boy and Girl.Click here to enlarge I know it's hard but he will give you a clue someday. MaybeClick here to enlarge

My bostons are Stormy and Celtic. In the future I want one named Midna.
    You could always go with a Greek God name!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

I think Rocket sounds like a really cute name, actually! And it would be very fitting once you see how fast they are when he starts running the BT 500 (this is something ALL Bostons do I think.. they run laps in the house like crazy!). Our Bostons are Peanut and Ellie, we also have two French Bulldogs, named Louie and Kirby.
    Trish & the gang
    Louie, Kirby, Ellie, & Peanut

I like the name Butler...especially for a BT because of the formal looks. Contgrats on your new baby. You will find this boy is much easier to train than your human boy Click here to enlarge

Me again, forgot to mention, we are also in Ontario, Whitby to be exact. Where in Ontario are you?

Young Pup

Hi Murphy,
    We are in Milton, about the same distance from TO going west. Have you found any "must haves" in Canada for your BT? He definitely needs a sweater right now... I decided that and old soccer sock would do the trick and I was right... it will do for now until I can find a sweater small enough.

I'll be honest, I never thought I could love a pup as much as I do this little guy and he's only been with us a few days!

"Puppy" has officially been named Bruiser... middle name is still in the works...

Thanks for the warm welcomes!Click here to enlarge

sometimes there are meet ups in Mississauga, closer for you thant the Toronto ones. We belong to the Toronto Boston Terrier Meet Up Group. Murphy does not like wearing clothes, much to my dissapointment. Wait to buy his coat because Murphy has grown out to 2 already. I know what you mean about them stealing your heart, they are great.

Welcome.
    I’m not illiterate….I’m dyslexic…So, please read what I thought I wrote! As if being dyslexic was not enough...I’m from Alabama! So English is my second language.

"Three of the four voices in my head… say go for it."

Ollie is Octobers Cutest Dog!!

Welcome! Great name! I was going to suggest Herbert. No reason, just looked like a Herbert to me. lol!

Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread