New from Boston, with one Boston...and one on the way - Page 2 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New from Boston, with one Boston...and one on the way

Young Pup

Default Getting a puppy - thanks Mike!

Yes, I found the breeder about the same time I saw your post Mike. She has been great and I'll get one of the male puppies from that litter. We are very excited and I actually went to meet the breeder and took some pictures of the pups so let me know if she didn't forward them on to you yet. They look great and the mom is beautiful.

Good luck with your puppy and maybe we'll meet while picking them up at the end of the month!

Welcome...I like the name Sparky..female or male Boston are just that sparky!
    I’m not illiterate….I’m dyslexic…So, please read what I thought I wrote! As if being dyslexic was not enough...I’m from Alabama! So English is my second language.

"Three of the four voices in my head… say go for it."

Ollie is Octobers Cutest Dog!!

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by planning mom Click here to enlarge
    Yes, I found the breeder about the same time I saw your post Mike. She has been great and I'll get one of the male puppies from that litter. We are very excited and I actually went to meet the breeder and took some pictures of the pups so let me know if she didn't forward them on to you yet. They look great and the mom is beautiful.

Good luck with your puppy and maybe we'll meet while picking them up at the end of the month!
    That's cool. I'm glad it worked out for you. She did forward the album to me, so thanks! We were supposed to go up this weekend but my wife has to work so next weekend it is for us. We are excited to bring out 2nd Boston home.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

All-American Dog

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming addition! I'm also a teacher and have a puppy at home. I'm glad to have the summer to work with him. We're already out of school down here, since we start in early August!
    Beth, Mom to Rocky Balboa (born 2-28-10)
    Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12