New from Boston, with one Boston...and one on the way Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from Boston, with one Boston...and one on the way

Young Pup

Default New from Boston, with one Boston...and one on the way

Good Evening,

My name is Mike. I live just north of Boston with my wife, 2 daughters, and 7 year old spayed female BT Sparky. For those of you that scratch your head saying female=Sparky that is what happens when parents let 3 & 4 year olds name a dog. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Bruschi a male BT that we are getting from a breeder in NH in 3-4 weeks time. We've had such a good run with Sparky, and love the breed so much that we decided to add another dog to our family. The timing is excellent as my wife is a teacher...so she and the kids will finish school the week we get the pup. We're just a little anxious to see how it goes with the dogs getting along...fingers crossed...but Sparky gets along well with other dogs.

I just thought I'd introduce myself vs. just lurking. Picture of Sparky below. Thanks.

Click here to enlarge

All-American Dog BostonBellaButton's Avatar

Haha how adorabe! She's great. Welcome! Post new pics of the pup when you get him.Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

Default NH puppies

Hi Mike -

My family is in search of a Boston puppy and we live in southern NH. It has been pretty tough finding breeders in this area, so wondered if you are willing to share any info on the breeder you found in NH.

Thanks!
    Kathy

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

There were 4 pups in the litter....1 female that is already spoken for and 3 males. The breeder is going to keep a male herself which leaves 2. I'm in for 1 obviously....I can ask her if the other is spoken for and PM you with the results.

Young Pup

Default thx!

Thanks mike!

I would really appreciate it! You can email me at [email protected] if that is easier.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kathy

Well, did Kathy get the puppy?

Sparky is cute and love the name. Congrats on the new pup.

Hello Mike.Congrats on your new baby.

Congrats!

Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by planning mom Click here to enlarge
    Thanks mike!

I would really appreciate it! You can email me at [email protected] if that is easier.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kathy

Looks like you found her on your own. She responded to my email that she had heard from you. Good luck! I have been very impressed with her. She has educated me quite a bit. As a result of the conversations I had with her I have my 7 year old on a new food...out with the grocery store cheap o brand and in with something better...Pinnacle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast