Brand new Boston momma :) Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brand new Boston momma :)

Default Brand new Boston momma :)

• Hi! I'm Hannah and my little family grew by 2 earlier this week! We had been looking for a Boston to adopt for a few years now and we found these 2 little guys through Petfinder. Ollie & Oscar are almost 2 years old and are just the awesomest dogs!! They are such little characters!! Oscar is a very well fed couch potato and Ollie acts like a puppy & loves everybody!
    • They were at a shelter in rural Montana for almost a week before we found them, their fees were $125 each..I can't believe they were there for so long!! I spent the day before a final exam driving 450 mi to get them...lol, we are very excited to have them in our family.
    • They are joining my husband & me, our 2 daughters Helen (4yrs) & Amelia (2 months), Bell our 2y/o Bernese Mountain Dog mix, 4 cats & a crested gecko..we have a little zoo..lol
    • Here they are...1st pic is Oscar, 2nd is Ollie Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

They are very handsome. Welcome!

Thank you Click here to enlarge I'm sure I'll have lots of questions about these guys & Bostons in general.. I'm glad I found this group of Boston lovers...lol
    Today is a big day.. the hubby & older daughter are going to meet the dogs!!! (I sent them away to the cabin for my finals week at school because they don't let me get anything done!..lol) My 4 yr old is going to be sooo excited..she loves the squishy face little dog breedsClick here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Hi!

Oscar and Ollie and very sweet.
    Jasmyne

Click here to enlarge

Welcome and congrats on the cute BTs!

Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread