Picking up new puppy tomorrow!! Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picking up new puppy tomorrow!!

Big Grin Picking up new puppy tomorrow!!

We are picking up our new puppy tomorrow. We are soo excited and nervous at the same time!! I've grown up with dogs all my life, but never a boston. They have always been my favorite though!!! Any advice any one can give a first timer would be greatly appreciated!! I've already learned so much from reading posts on this site!

Congratulations! My only advice is to have lots and lots and LOTS of patience.. and post a ton of pics for us. Click here to enlarge
    Stacey
    -Future BT Owner-

My advice, lots of cuddling and kisses. Enjoy

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Lots of patience Click here to enlarge And make sure your breeder is there for any questions as well. I loved having Truman's breeder just a phone call away for any questions.

Take pictures!
    Click here to enlarge

Ace is adjusting well to his new home. He is the cutest little thing. Just took him to the vet the other day, and said he is perfectly healthy!! Click here to enlarge He is doing great on the potty training so far too! He is soo smart! We are also doing puppy classes in a couple of weeks, so we are excited for that!! Here are some pictures of ace!!

ace7.jpg

ace8.jpg

awww congrats!..sooo cute! I love seeing all the puppy pics!! I got my first 2 Bostons as adults so I don't have any puppy pics of my own..lol

+ Reply to Thread