Hello From Wisconsin Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello From Wisconsin

Young Pup

Smile Hello From Wisconsin

Hi everyone. I am a new boston owner. My baby is 8 weeks old and her name is Lacey. She was 1 pound when I got her 3 weeks ago, now shes 3 pounds!! Growing up so fast. She is a joy to have around. Hope to get to know some of you and make new friends!

Hi and welcome!

I am fairly new here too. Sophie is just over 3 months. There are a lot of nice people on here.
    Jasmyne

Click here to enlarge

sue

Welcome. i am from WI, too. Where are you from? I am apalled that someone would get rid of a puppy at 5 weeks old. Bostons should be at LEAST 9 weeks before they leave their mom. Where did you get her? I hope she is ok.
    Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sue Click here to enlarge
    Welcome. i am from WI, too. Where are you from? I am apalled that someone would get rid of a puppy at 5 weeks old. Bostons should be at LEAST 9 weeks before they leave their mom. Where did you get her? I hope she is ok.
    I am from marshfield. I got her from a person who claimed to be a breeder in Oklahoma, thats where my parents live. When I picked her up, she was so tiny, she want eating real good, and wouldn't drink anything. So I went and got a nurser, and every 2 hours I fed her, day and night. The vet was so mad that she was in that condition, she had 2 types of worms too. So I got her dewormed and fed and now shes doing great!! She looks like a different dog. I just wish that the lady who sold her to me had been truthful, she said that she was 7 weeks when I got her, but the vet said no way. I'm just glad that I was able to get her feeling better and now shes feisty as ever!!

Wow, that's terrible. It's illegal to sell puppies that are under 8 weeks old. I'm glad you were able to get her healthy, and have given her a good home. I would make sure and socialize her a lot once she's had all of her shots. Puppies that are taken away from their mother and litter mates too young have a tendency to develop behavioral problems.
    Trish & the gang
    Louie, Kirby, Ellie, & Peanut

Young Pup

Thanks for the advice Trish. She just got her first round of puppy shots yesterday, and shes doing pretty good. She loves playing with my moms jack russel. I'm not at home right now so I'm not sure how she will do with my pug and my golden but we will see. So far shes been a good baby!!

+ Reply to Thread