Me & my Boston's!!! Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Me & my Boston's!!!

Default Me & my Boston's!!!

Hey everyone!

My name is Rachel. Im new to the forum and I have a feeling I will be on here quite a bit Click here to enlarge

I have been wanting a Boston terrier for about 3 years now and after I got married back in Feb.
    My husband said I could finally get one!!! I was so excited! My husband has a Border Collie and he agreed she needed a play mate, so we found a breeder in our area, talked it over and went to pick one out. I ended up getting a little black and white male who I named Zeek. He is almost 10 weeks old now, I got him just a few weeks ago.

I guess one wasn't enough because soon after getting Zeek, my husband started talking about getting another boston.
    We found a different breeder around a hour away from us who had a very odd litter.
    There was 8 puppies but only 1 of the 8 were black and white, the rest were red,chocolate,blue,cream,fawn, and liver. I find it weird that all those came out of just a single litter!
    But anyways. I picked a little red female who's new name is Zoey! She is 7 weeks 1 day old.

The two are doing great and I am loving them to pieces!!!!! Click here to enlarge

I am still learning about the breed, and I have some questions that I will be posting and I'd love
    if you guys could help answer them for me.
    Oh and my computer is being reallllllly slow and wont load my pictures of Zeek & Zoey but I should have some pics up of the two later.

I cant wait to here from everyone on the forum!

Glad to of joined Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

Hi Rachel, I'm charity. My little one is 8 weeks and her name is LAcey. Shes my first Boaton, but already I love her to bits!! Good luck with Zeek and Zoey I know they will be great friends!!

Hi and welcome. I have Sophie who is 10 months old. When I was looking for a boston, I called one breeder who had spotted pups. I wanted a standard looking one so I passed on them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Hi Rachel - One BT makes you want another one, for sure. They are great dogs. We have 3 dogs, but only 1 BT - Opie. Grace is a westie we got at the Humane Society and Jodie is an American bulldog my husband found on the side of the road.

Congrats on your new babies and welcome. PS, if the pups in Zoey's litter were all different - good chance they had different dads.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terminator Click here to enlarge
    PS, if the pups in Zoey's litter were all different - good chance they had different dads.

What do you mean, they had different dads? It was a single litter...???? All the pups in the litter were born at the same time, just one pregnancy..

Im confused.sorry Click here to enlarge

The mom can mate more than once during her cycle, which can produce pups from each mating. Same with cats.

woah! neat Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread