Backwoods breeder resulted in BoGo joy! Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Backwoods breeder resulted in BoGo joy!

Young Pup

Default Backwoods breeder resulted in BoGo joy!

Visiting my family in April my Ma dragged me to clearwater sooo many times to clean out the great grandmothers home...

While wrapping china, we noticed an ad for 200 dollar Bosties....WWHHHAAAATTT??/

We jumped on it like a pair of bums on a ham sandwich. I called right away knowing she was in the market due to her recently deceased Boston Mojo </3.

We got a call a few hours later and drove to St.Pete to look at the pups expecting them to be some mix...NOPE! Beautiful pure BT pups! She automatically knew the one she wanted...and so did I (even though I needed him like a freakin' hole in the head) . Click here to enlarge But I got him anyway...Click here to enlarge

He totally pwns. PURE OWNAGE

They were both infested with fleas at first, but we got all the fleas off that evening, then by the morning they were all advantaged up and clean!

My Pups name hit me like a lightning bolt to the head!!! My Ma's was 200, but because I bought one too and the woman saw that we were knowledgeable about the breed, MINE WAS 150!!!

So, his name was bouncing between Yoda, and Jimmy, then I said "Really you were a little BoGo dog, we bought one and got one...Wait...bogo...bo..go..BOGO! BOGO!! HIS NAME IS BOGO!

He's my little sale puppy <3

Later Ma's settled into Grumble-bee.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

little 8 week old BoGo
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup