Hello BT Forums members Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello BT Forums members

Default Hello BT Forums members

My name is Ed and I am owned and operated by Mikey, my 3-year-old BT. Mikey is my third BT. He's cute, smart, and funny, just like Rudy and Buddy before him. I attached Mikey's first picture to this message. It appeared in a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette "Puppies For Sale" ad and led me straight to him. I'm looking forward to sharing and expanding my BT experience with my fellow members.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the forum Ed. Your Mikey is a cutie pie! There are great people here and wonderful information to be had and shared. Look forward to seeing more pics of that cutie pie you have.
    Kelly-Mom to Abbie

Click here to enlarge

Thanks Kelly Abbie's quite a cutie too. I'll keep the pics coming. I have dozens of them, as you might expect.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Ed, I of course think she is cute. A tool at times but cute nonetheless. Click here to enlarge Can't wait to see all your pics!
    Kelly-Mom to Abbie

Click here to enlarge

Welcome Ed and Mikey..he is very handsome!! Bella is our first BT and she is a cute handful, she is 6 months old today and about 12lbs. I grew up w/ Boxers (I've had 2 in my life) but decided to go w/ a smaller version of a Boxer and it led us to Bostons. I've met some really nice pups and people on here and gotten alot of helpful tips too. I look forward to all your info seeing you've had 3 Bostons.
    Take care Click here to enlarge
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread