Hello from Illinois Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Illinois

Default Hello from Illinois

Hi, I'm Debbie and Joiebagadonuts "Joie" is my 1.5 year old female BT, she is brindle and white. I also have a male Boxer named Augie and a female Boxer Avery. Hello to all!

Default Re: Hello from Illinois

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dkz56
    Hi, I'm Debbie and Joiebagadonuts "Joie" is my 1.5 year old female BT, she is brindle and white. I also have a male Boxer named Augie and a female Boxer Avery. Hello to all!
    Too funny! Debbie, this might be a dumb question, but I have to ask -- Where did "Joey Bag of Donuts" come from? That also happens to be the name of the burrito I get at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants.

Excellent choices on the breeds by the way! Next to Bostons, Boxers are another one of my favorites...they are such beautiful dogs.

Default Re: Hello from Illinois

[quote="Jimmy"]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Too funny! Debbie, this might be a dumb question, but I have to ask -- Where did "Joey Bag of Donuts" come from? That also happens to be the name of the burrito I get at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants.
    It is just a name my husband used to use, we liked it and it fit her. We got her in NY, what is the restaurant you like? We love our boxers, they are so comical that's why I went with the BT, was the personality and they could get along with the Boxers so well.

+ Reply to Thread