Is my puppy actually a Boston? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is my puppy actually a Boston?

Young Pup

DefaultIs my puppy actually a Boston?

Hello, I got my pretty girl Lola when she was 6 weeks old. She’s adorable and I love her. But I’ve had several people mention that she doesn’t quite look 100% Boston. One even told me “she’s too pretty to be a Boston.” Lol. Her ears are rounded and currently (at 4 months old) she doesn’t have anything resembling the bulgy eyes that I have seen in tons of Boston photos and her ears are very round. Any help would be appreciated. I won’t love her any less regardless!

Young Pup

Sorry, I was redundant about her ears. She was chewing on my shorts while I was typing haha

Young Pup

She is soooo adorable! Moose also doesn't have really buggy eyes and he also has rounded ears. I met his parents so I know for sure he is a Boston. He is also on the large side, he's 4 years old and weighs 34lbs. I'll see if I can post some pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kinshee2; 06-24-2020 at 07:52 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Hi my puppy is now 6 months old.and full kc reg.boston. hes.never had the eyes and his ears are still not up. Honestly I would just ignore people as lots are just bitter people. Here's a few of Denver. Good luck with your pup xx
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread