Dog Harness Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jojo Bananas

Thread: Dog Harness

Default Dog Harness

I would like to get a better dog harness for my BT. I am currently using the Top Paw brand that I picked up at Petsmart, but would like to buy something with more padding. I don't have kids, so I treat my Maximus like he's my child and I want a good harness for him.

My dog has sensitive skin, especially around the armpits and neck. I am always looking at harnesses. The best one I found was at Petco Unleashed. The brand is Gooby. The straps are so so so soft. I have not seen any other harness as soft as this one.

http://goobypet.com/cart2/product_in...roducts_id=184

Here she is in the car with it on.

image.jpg
    claudiarb likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Puppia soft dog harness, you can get it on Amazon, super soft and comfy Click here to enlarge

Thank you for the information. As I was searching for a harness, I actually liked the Puppia brand. Never came across the Gooby harness, but it is looking like that may be the choice. Thank you for the help.

The mesh part of the Puppia ones are really soft. But the straps are plain nylon, and they chafe my dog too much. We also had a hard time with the fit. She is very skinny and athletic, but has a big head and chest. The one I could get over her heard was too big on the neck. They do have different styles, and I believe one or two have adjustable neck and belly straps, which fit better.

I also like the ComfortFlex Sport harness we use that one for the dog park and beach. It has a loop on the back that makes it easier to grab her in bad situations. It was the only harness I could find that is padded all around and doesn't have plain nylon against the skin.

http://www.petpdc.com/products/comfo.../sport-harness

image.jpg
    Last edited by Jojo Bananas; 08-16-2014 at 10:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread