Video Games? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By claudiarb

Thread: Video Games?

Smile Video Games?

Well, seeing this as an off-topic subject, I was wondering if any owner plays video games. I play Xbox360 Live a whole lot. Pepper, my pup, actually responds to some of the sounds coming from the games. It's quite cute..

Anyway, yes. I wanted to just know if any owner plays games.

Boy, haven't gone on the playstation in a long time, however Im on the computer a lot and Hops is obsessed with the cursor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjiatejGcC4
    Intrigued likes this.

That is absolutely adorable. I couldn't help but giggle. Hops is so cute.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Now that I have Max, I don't frequent the PSN as much as I used to, but will be once Battlefield: Hardline comes out. Max isn't too fond of me playing videogames and gets really bored. He'll lay on his bed, barking if he hears a sound on my game he doesn't like (I.e. Doors opening, unfamiliar voices)

Wow, I'm glad Pepper doesn't bark as often. Sounds like Max loves all the attention, that's cute. I play video games a lot. She enjoys most of the sounds. She gets excited sometimes and begins to play with my hair when she hears high pitched noises. c:

Max is an attention whore, he always wants to be the center of attention. Should've named him kool-aid, he always wants to be in the mix 😄. He's trained to challenge doors (knocks, doorbell, etc.), so when he hears a door being opened in my game (i.e. Batman Arkham Series), and knows it's just us in the house, he goes on the offensive! My little protector. Funny to see the fur in the middle of his back stand up - from front to back.

I play Sims 3 on the laptop (but not often. Talk about a time-sucker), and Facebook games, but my husband is the gamer in the family. Even so, he goes through phases. He likes first person shooters, and I like adventure games. He is a Gods of War, or even Defiance kind of guy, and I'm Croc or Crash Bandicoot. LOL
    Jenni Click here to enlarge

Ha, creaking door in videogame strikes again! Playing THE LAST OF US and Max went crazy over the door sound. Also, he didn't like the sound the "Clickers" made 😄

Young Pup

Guild wars and Pokemon are my games at the moment :D oh and my dogs name is also pepper!

we play on a ps3. we like callofduty, assassins creed and little big planet.
    yours, eddie

+ Reply to Thread