Favorite TV shows.... - Page 4 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV shows....

I enjoy watching tv, it takes my mind of things. Bella and I enjoy cuddling and watching all kinds of different tv shows..she enjoys dogs 101 and its me or the dog LOL I like alot of the tv reality shows (its a guilty pleasure) The bad girls club, the real world, dancing w/ the stars, american idol to name a few but my all time favorite is americas next top model! The new season just started feb 23rd which was also Bellas 9 month bday so she is my little top model puppy Click here to enlarge I also like the shows on investiagtion discovery. We watch alot of movies also, my boyfriend and I are always watching movies mostly at home sometimes in the theatre (the prices are kinda crazy so we only go to the theatre for real good ones.. the last one was the fighter) What kind of movies does everyone enjoy?
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

All-American Dog Nugget & Doodle Bug's Avatar

I LOVE The Office and Survivor...then of course there is reality tv...Bad Girls Club, Real Housewives, pretty much any and all. If you can get kicked out of Mensa for watching it, its prob one of my favorites Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

LOL sounds like we watch alot of them same shows, trashy reality tv is like a car crash you just cant help but look! I dont feel like I am as messed up when I see those hot messes! haha I have never watched the office, my sister in law loves survivor. I also like top chef and chopped and some of the other shows on bravo and food network as well. Then ofcourse theres the vh1 shows like rock of love, your cut off etc.. those are pretty entertaining also.
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

WOW no criminal minds people?

mine are:

Criminal minds
    Law and Order SVU
    Intervention
    Operation Repo
    Judge Judy (got to love her)
    Cops
    Bait car
    First 48

Bones
    How I met your mother
    Two and a half men
    CSI Miami
    CSI Las Vegas
    CSI New York
    It's me or the dog
    Click here to enlarge
    ”Heaven goes by favor, if it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.” ~ Mark Twain
    http://www.wix.com/brajabostons/index
    http://www.wix.com/puppysit/daycare

Trixie, I love Judge Judy..I'm watching her show right now Click here to enlarge
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

Television is best way to get relax and refresh. There are many televison show come on television who increase our knowledge and give entertinment like:

1) Big brother.
    2) Friends.
    3) CSI new york.
    4) Mr. bean.
    5) Big boss.

My boyfriend and I like Pawn stars, intersting to see what some people show up with. I love primetime:what would you do. They also have primetime OWN edition on Oprahs new network now.
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

Watching TV is my hobby and my favourite TV shows are Criminal minds, Law and Order SVU, Intervention, Operation Repo, Cops, Bait car, and First 4. These all are my most favourite and very popular TV shows.

Television is the best entertainment media which is provide good amount of freshness to the mind of the person in the environment. My favorite TV shows are Dragon ball Z, Dextor, Pokemon, Oggy and Cockrochies, Tom and Jerry, [email protected]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast