Favorite TV shows.... Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV shows....

Default Favorite TV shows....

So what is everyone's favorite TV shows. My husband can't stand the shows I watch:
    Real housewives of Orange County
    The Bad Girls Club
    Real World
    I Love New York

I know, I know.... Girlie shows!!!!!

Young Pup

I am really only dedicated to two shows, which are Survivor and Grey's Anatomy.

It's nice to have the DVR system to record them, so I don't have to worry about missing an episode. My husband on the other hand, records about 10 shows a week to watch, including:

The Simpsons
    Family Guy
    My name is Earl
    The Office
    Las Vegas

Just to name a few....he is a TVaholoic!

Well, I watch Grey Anatomy, Monk, and Nip Tuck. I can't miss a episode of those shows.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

well, we don't get the local channels on our satellite, So unfortunately, I don't get to see Greys Anatomy, but I hear it is really good.

Our TV is usually on Nickalodeon (kids & husband Click here to enlarge ) or the Discovery Channel. My "can't miss" shows are House & Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I also usually will watch American Idol, but can miss a show without it being a big deal.

Until about a year ago, I was also hooked on 2 soap operas (since a very young age). These 2 soaps were Guiding Light & As the World Turns. If I happen to be home while they are on I will watch them, but I'm usually at work during those times.

I'll admit that I'm an MTV freak. I love the Real World, Road Rules Challenges. I also love Grey's Anatomy, but I wait to watch them because I'm not home. I just buy the season on DVD when it comes out and just catch up that way lol. I'm also a big fan of the Law and Order shows.

I love the real world!! I can't stand the out of control drunk girl!!! Loved the Duel, but I am so mad I missed both the finale and the reunion show. Did Diem and Ct end up together?

Haha, I'm sure they'll replay them both THOUSANDS of time. You know how MTV tends to drive things into the ground. Anyway, they are together, but they still live far apart, so they're not official. But they talk every night (so they say).

Prison Break
    Smallville
    The Apprentice
    Dirt

Those are the ones I faithfully watch. Click here to enlarge Mack's bed time is 10:00 and he lets me know. Click here to enlarge

I'm pretty much an HBO & Showtime junkie, though I do keep up with a few network TV shows. Here's my list of regularly watched TV shows:

Deadwood
    Rome
    Entourage
    Dexter
    Weeds
    Lost
    The Office

and finally, I'm somewhat ashamed to admit...

Gray's Anatomy Click here to enlarge

Wait, do NFL and NHL games count? Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast