Anyone else trying to quit smoking?? - Page 5 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone else trying to quit smoking??

[quote=G_Pique;21267]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HARLEYGIRL1;7118

I am already saved by accepting Jesus as my savior! I do not believe any one is going to hell over smoking and an occasional drink, tattoos, or anything like that. But if that is the religion your church practices, that is fine, I go by the new testament, where Jesus says obey no other commandment, other than love thy neighbor, and Love thy God!! All else follows with that one simple rule!!

Amen! God has given you the power to overcome anything. . .

I too am a smoke of 15 years. . . I'm considering quiting, so I feel your pain. Hang in there, you can do it!
    Thanks, and good luck to you, GOD will help you also, but you have to really want it! In the bible, it says GOD will give you your hearts desire, it is 100% true!!Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Hey I was wondering about those E-cigs. Are there any health issues with it? Is it Fda approved? Does it smell bad? I stared smoking when I was 18 and now am 30. The problem is that I really like to smoke, I hate the smell, but love the feeling of it. How calming it can be. I know its the worst thing, and it will kill me. But I have been nervous to try the E-cigs, I just dont want to replace one unhealthy habbit with another. But I also would really love for it to not be harmful, because that would be amazing way for me to stop smoking....... Oh and is it exspansive??? I am very proud of you HarleysGirl! I know how hard it is.

Young Pup

Quite smoking is not an easy which can be done by minor efforts. I have quit smoking just before 8 months. Addiction of nicotin is not easy thing. Before quitting smoking I have tried it continues for one and half year and finally I got success. For quit smoking you have to do efforts by heart. No doubt it will creates some health issue like metabolism problem but once it done you can do anything.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

I am trying to quit smoking, any advice? ... Reciprocity (0) Reciprocation Failure -- The poster has NOT helped anyone else yet!

Young Pup

You should contact any doctor for that or search online for this...!

I'm currently quitting smoking =) It has been almost 2 weeks, and I feel great. I quit before for 9 months but then life just got to me. I al almost 25 and have been smoking for 10 years, and I am so happy that I am quitting and hope this will be my last attempt.
    Whatever doesn't kill you-only makes you stronger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345