What does everyone do? - Page 9 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What does everyone do?

beautiful quilts!!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Molly's Mommy Click here to enlarge
    I too am a student (and therefore broke and unemployed) but this time next year I will be a first grade teacher... Molly is going to love our summers off together!Click here to enlarge
    Yay a teacher! Thats what I want to be too! Still going to school though @_@! I want to teach already!! couple more years to go T_T ! I would like to teach k-2. ^_^ !!~

I'm an assistant project manager for Donald Trump. I help him manage his golf courses. What a dream job!

Just kidding! I work in a call center. Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

I'm a treatment/med tech. at a drug and alcohol treatment facility. Its always interesting to say the least Click here to enlarge
    Some 70,000 puppies and kittens are born daily in the US.
    4,000,000 to 6,000,000 pets are euthanized every year because they are homeless,
    11,000 to 16,000 pets are euthanized every day because they are homeless.
    An animal in a shelter is killed every 1.5 seconds.
    Only 1 animal in 10 born in the U.S. gets a good home that lasts a lifetime.

I work at a call center as a csr. I take phone calls from people wanting to know about their ER phys bills. Usually I am hearing complaints and being yelled at. Our company supplies drs to ers across the country so if you have called about an er dr bill, you may have talked to me!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Johnna Click here to enlarge
    I work at a call center as a csr. I take phone calls from people wanting to know about their ER phys bills. Usually I am hearing complaints and being yelled at. Our company supplies drs to ers across the country so if you have called about an er dr bill, you may have talked to me!
    I feel your pain....I work for Comcast....it can be hard sometimes.

It seems to be the same at all call centers. My dtr works for Broadview in thier call center (used to be Brinks home security) and we love to share stories.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789