funny dog names - Page 7 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: funny dog names

Our BT is Yugo - Yugo for a walk, Yugo outside, Yugo potty...........
    Already have a name for our next BT - cause you just know it is gonna happen. His name will be Igo.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    KellyP and Aya's.Mum like this.
    Momma of Yugo Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

We had a cute, black Wire Hair Terrier kinda looking dog who used to chase tires....my husband named him Retread. We also had a big, ugly mutt who, when we were trying to pick a name for him, passed gas on us. We decided to call him Beano. The name ended up fitting him beautifully, because he was a dog with an unfortunate case of Doggy Odor. We would bathe him, and he'd smell like a wet, stinky dog. Thankfully, he had good manners--except for the time we saw him visit our neighbor across the street who was sunbathing on her driveway. We watched him place himself between the large box fan and the sunbather, and blew his stink all over her. I'm embarassed to admit that we watched her repeatedly try to get him to leave. "Go on Beano! Go home!" while he made himself comfortable in front of the fan.....and while we howled laughing behind our front door. I guess I should feel kinda bad about that.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beth Mullins Click here to enlarge
    We watched him place himself between the large box fan and the sunbather, and blew his stink all over her. I'm embarassed to admit that we watched her repeatedly try to get him to leave.
    This is so classic. Did you like this neighbor or did you have some grievances?

As for pet names, my family is a little eccentric and our animals bared the brunt of it.

Skittles - the gold capped conure I got when I was 3 years old
    Snarf - ocicat
    Yoda - a stray cat we rescued
    Batman - German Shepherd
    Norris - as in Chuck Norris, shepherd mix
    Sgt. Pepper - labradoodle
    Last edited by MissKatie; 09-24-2011 at 10:22 AM.
    ...Happiness is a warm puppy...
    Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Haha! My Mom's cousin had a dog named "D-O-G", too... She also knew someone who had a cat name "Ceefer" ("C" "fer/for" "cat"
    My Dad knew someone whose dog's name was "AskHim"... So, when people would ask my Dad's friend what his dog's name was, he'd say, "Ask Him" and point at the dog.
    Jaydensmom likes this.

Our BT's name is Chloe Baby Bossy LAST name. And she really does think she is the boss.
    Click here to enlarge

I have a Mini Fox Terrier named Sam Man Tuna. I had a chihuahua named WeeManTuna and My sweet Polly "Wally doodle all the bag" died this March. My BT is named Pebbly Poo! I'm sure we will add on to that. We always do!! LOL Cute names everyone!
    Click here to enlarge

Our BT is named Ezio. No one can say it right. It's the only name me and my husband could agree on. It means eagle inItalian (which anyone who has a Boston knows they are nothing like eagles) anyway its actually from a video game called assassins creed (yes we are nerdy video gamers). Our black short hair cat is called Snowball after Snowball 2 in the Simpsons. Eventually we will have kids with weird dorky references to their names also Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by frogdogmom90 Click here to enlarge
    My uncle named his cat Uranus after the "planet" as a kid it was the FUNNIEST THING! Click here to enlarge
    What circle Uranus and picks up Klingons? Answer: The Enterprise!

I just got a new Boston on Friday. I was originally going to call her Boo-Boo but now that she's been with me a couple of days I'm thinking of calling her Sweetie! Any thoughts? Although, if she keeps trying to eat my arm, she may earn herself some other choice name!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567