Facebook - Page 3 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facebook

Im on Facebook too, add me if you want..

http://www.facebook.com/mistyn.true

Sent request. I actually have my yorkie's pic as my profile pic. LOL don't shoot me.

All-American Dog MUGSANDZOESMOM2010's Avatar

WELL THIS IS NOT REALLY MY THREAD BUT IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO ADD ME THEY CAN.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00000925205900

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Facebook is famous and popular in all over the world. Due to facebook we can easily connect with each other as well as we shared photoes, video with each other. In facebook we play game. So its all have fun website.

Young Pup

Internet is useful in each and every field. There are many website and Facebook is popular and famous website for fun in all over the world. Due to this site we can easily chatting with our friends and relatives and we get fun as well as there are any games in this site so I think Its all have fun.

Young Pup

Im on facebook and have Mai'ah as my facebook picture LOL You guys can add me if you like just put in request you are from the forum Click here to enlarge my name is kim brimm from iowa :D

Young Pup

Facebook is my one of the favorite social networking site which is very helpful for business marketing. It is the way to improve visitor and more traffic of your website. I always using facebook site.

Young Pup

My experience is about the same as Kristin's (cunning). Opie was 11 months elderly when they got him and less than ten pounds. They was possibly a tiny narrow, but mostly tiny. Within 6 months they had grown taller, longer and filled in with muscle. They is a ideal 15 pounds now. While plenty of say the dog ought to be at full size by a year, it varies.

Facebook is very nice social media which is connect the people with each other. It is provide good amount of awareness to the visitor of the website and also provide good amount of promotion to the website of the business in the global market.

I stay off of Facebook! My life is not for the public or, more importantly, the gov to know! =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123