iPhone - Page 2 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone

All-American Dog Nugget & Doodle Bug's Avatar

Just a little tip...Verizon may get the iPhone 2010 spring...and I dont think anyone can deny they have superior service. The droid is pretty awesome but I dont think it'll get the same hype as the iPhone
    Click here to enlarge

The iphone is junk. Thrown away 1k on apples shotty "pretty" products. Since the first one came out till the 3g I've had it replaced almost 8 times. From dead pixils to dead screens to just not working. Touch going out you name it. Not to mention looking at the screen can crack it.

If you get one jailbreak it, never could live without being able to do that. Though, I've invested so much money in the product from apps etc I might was well upgrade to the 3GS when I can in a handful of month.

There are many phones out there who surpass the iphone and had before it came out. Just doesn't have the apple appeal which I am not a mac or apple supported ither than having purchased the phone. I mean 2 years for MMS come on any dollar store phone can do it and AT&T was fully capable of handling it.

Well, now of my soap box. Being a tech guru is why I'm so technical of it but it is greatly lacking I'd go with a driod and a better provider over AT&T.

I've dropped my iPhone on the driveway, hardwood floors, etc. without a protective cover and it's never broken. The case has dented, sure, but it's always worked fine. I've had the first generation one (stolen), now the first 3G 8 gigs, and am getting the 16 gig 3G that has been sitting around our house (but I can't stand not having my Cliphanger on the back and haven't gotten the double stick tape to move it to the new phone). Hubby has had each new release with no issues other than dropped calls, but the software upgrades have significantly reduced those.

The only mechanical issue I've had was a dead pixel in the original one. Now the moron who broke into my car to steal it has that problem Click here to enlarge Other than that, most of my posts here are from that phone (except now).
    Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Default iPhone 3G

I LOVE my iPhone. I was one of the suckers who waited in the line for a really long time when it first came out. I've gone thru 3 iPhones already, and in between, switched to a BlackBerry. My only regret is that I ever switched to a BlackBerry. I also run a business, and use my iPhone as my primary contact phone. It truly is able to do everything. The email is fun to use, and there are tons of fun apps. I bank w/ Wells Fargo, and I use their app to check my balance and transfer. I also pay my bill thru my iPhone and have actually stopped using my digital camera, and just use my iPhone camera. I also love that it's practically the thinnest phone of it's kind. The only issue that I find with people who switch to an iPhone is that they give up too easily on the keyboard. Just like a BB or any phone, it takes time and your phone actually adapts to how you type.

I've never had any issues with AT&T, but I know some of my friends who live in certain areas don't get the best coverage. I myself, live in Orange County, CA and have never had any issues whatsoever. I think their customer service is okay, not the best like T-Mobile, but they eventually get it done.

Get an iPhone. I recommend getting the larger capacity one if you do a lot of video, pictures, and have a huge music library. The worst that could happen is that you don't like it, and you have like a month or so to return it.

Last thing --, I've had numerous friends and associates who have switched from the iPhone to another phone like the google phone or a blackberry, and they all come back!

Good luck to you.

Iphone is famous and great technology. This mobile launch by very popular apple company. In this mobile have lots of features and facility like internet, music, memory card, Video playback, Dock Connector, Restore and Reset, Browser working and many more.

Love my iphone, I had the 3G with AT&T back in '09, good data service, poor call signal. Currently have the 4S with Verizon, better call signal than AT&T (not as good as T-mobile for where I live (Metro Detroit, Michigan) POOR data service here, VERY slow, not 4G.

Speaking of iPhones.. I wish this forum had an iPhone app. Making it easier to read, post, and upload pictures!!!!
    While your life's timeline may be limited, your hearts ability to love is limitless.
    ( *`ω´)

Young Pup

Love my iPhone! If you do get one, I would say definitely go with AT&T and not Verizon or Sprint. The biggest feature that the first iPhone introduced was the ability to talk and surf at the same time. In other words, while you're on the phone with someone, you can (put it on speaker/bluetooth/headphones, and) use Internet (3G or 4G), so you can get email, open web pages, go on facebook, etc.
    Verizon and Sprint do not let you do this. So if you're on the phone for an hour, no email. Unless you're connected to WiFi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12