Banned from WOOF! - Page 2 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned from WOOF!

Must not be a very good breeder. How will you feel when the pitti mix chews it a new ass.
    Probably won't matter, you'll just run out and find another one.
    Since you're so tired of us "dumbasses" then why do you keep posting on this forum? Go to your other forum and call it a day. I'm sure you'll be kicked out of there as well.

Young Pup

HAHAHA, oh no!!! I'm going to be kicked off PBC and game-dog.com for good when they see this. Click here to enlarge
    He's a great breeder actually, does health testing, has champion lines, he's been into the dogs forever.

Honestly it's ridiculous that you guys think I would actually let Bransen hurt another dog or leave them alone together. I've fostered/doggy-sat 4 small dogs in our home already, as well as big dogs, of both genders. I know what I am doing.
    Last edited by Bransen.; 12-12-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Hmm, I'd really like to see the crudentials on this great breeder. What specific health tests does he do? What clubs does he belong to? What lines are in the pup's pedigree? How many champions and how far back are they?
    These are all questions you must know the answers to since you know what you're doing and you deal with such great dog people. Like the great dog people who breed dogs with no pedigrees or papers.
    You're always crying that everyone has the wrong impression of you. Well, who gave us that impression. YOU DID. You got kicked of WOOF for a reason.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

He breeds old fashioned Boston Bulldog type, they aren't too large for my taste though. His main stud was of sired by GrCh Kodiak and is 30 lbs. As for testing, he does OFA testing and tests for patella, CERF, BAER and some other things.

So, you're not really getting a Boston. Since they are 2 different breeds. Where does this breeder show? What venue? Also you said most of his stuff come from this one sire. What about the parents of the pups Champions? Grand champions? How many in the pedigree? How far back does the health testing go?

HA, found the breeder. There are no champions in the pup's pedigree and no mention at all of health testing. You are so full of crap. This breed is not even recognized by UKC. So, excatly where did granpa get his grand championship?

Young Pup

Yep, they're two separate breeds, I know.
    I like the Boston Bulldogs better actually, more versatile in color and size, they seem more "durable" with good bone and muscle as well.

His dogs are from McCaughins Bostonett bloodline as well as Henley blood. The health testing goes back a few gens through the kennel his dogs came from, not sure how far back exactly.

I haven't looked into it all that much but his main producer is a Champion, and his sire is GR CH, and a few of his siblings are CH as well.

Young Pup

Found him, I'll bet you did.
    Click here to enlarge

Henley lines if I'm not mistaken are Olde English Bulldogge lines. Old Boston Bulldogs are not recognized anywhere. Not AKC, UKC or Candian Kennel club. There is no way any parents have anything on them unless this breeder is mixing in Olde English Bulldogge blood.

Young Pup

GTK has OEBs back in their program, the breeder I am going to (apparently you know who that is already) got his dogs from GTK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12