Banned from WOOF! Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned from WOOF!

Young Pup

Default Banned from WOOF!

I got banned from WOOF, and I am in total shock.

Apparently, I support dog fighting and have no compassion for animals. Click here to enlarge

Wow, the members of WOOF are totally... unbelievable.
    Not all of them, of course, many were friendly and reasonable.

However, many of them were so worked up that they actually emailed the rescue I'm supposed to be getting Milo from trying to discredit me and saying that I am involved in dog fighting, along with a bunch of other nonsense.

I sent the rescue an email explaining everything that happened in detail, but they aren't emailing me back. Click here to enlarge
    So I guess I am probably not getting Milo now.
    I don't even know what to say.

Where do they get off?
    Click here to enlarge

sue

Why do they think you support fighting dogs?
    Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

Long story.
    A comment that I made about cajun matching & the dogfighting of yesteryear was taken out of context.

I tried explaining to them in no way do I support dog fighting that takes place in todays society. Anyone who fights dogs in north america these days is a criminal, period.

Some of them had the nerve say that I am a dogfighter! Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

All-American Dog

Default Because of comments like this that she posted

As for hating dog-fighters, I can't agree with that.
    I see nothing wrong with the sport of matching when done by cajun rules, really it is no different than humans doing mma, boxing or whathaveyou.

After all, without dog-fighters, whom so many seem to hate so very much, all of these breeds (the Boston, the American Pit Bull Terrier, etc) that we love so dearly would have never existed to begin with.

I understand what you mean about comparing dog matching to human sports of a similar nature. However, canines can and will fight by their own accord and do enjoy such, especially breeds of dog that have been conditioned to do so over generations.

Most dogs bred for this purpose have a taste for the job they were given to do, you can tell Bransen loves the thought a good match, though he's never been encouraged to do so and is quite far removed from his game ancestry, he's got a fancy for it.

I'm fine with it if it is by cajun rules.

Young Pup

And for comments like this:

"I have however seen other glorious cajun matches between dogs of nearly equal caliber (in the same breed/weight class) that were quite entertaining I will admit, these unfortunately were all very old film of poor quality or described as if at the match, through literature and photos. This isn't the type of matching I am against."

Bransen, getting crying about it on every single message board.

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge

American Gentleman

You said you were a MOD on a forum, is it appropriate to bash other forums on your board? It's rather immature and what do you expect to achieve by it? As you can see you didn't get any support over here either...There are members here that are also active on Woof, as you see from the above posts. I haven't ventured onto your pitbull forum to see how it is run, but I'm not surprised you got banned from Woof and so quickly. You were given plenty of fair warning, maybe you are still too young and naive to have understood when it was time for you to stop posting! Click here to enlarge

American Gentleman

ok I couldn't help it.....

Do these look familiar to you??

--Keep in mind that this is not a democracy. We have the right to refuse service to anyone. If you make yourself too big of a pain in the butt to the moderating community or otherwise are a bad influence on the forum, your access may be revoked.

--No other forums should be bashed on this forum. If you want to talk about something that happened on another forum (drama)- take it to PM.

--Please do not start “board wars” or incite another forum into waging an online battle. If you have an issue with another board please take it up with that forum or its owner.

They should, cause they are listed in the rules and user conduct area of the forum that you moderate Click here to enlarge.

Young Pup

haha. good call Foxy.

Keep digging your hole Bransen Click here to enlarge

Young Pup

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cat76o Click here to enlarge
    haha. good call Foxy.

Keep digging your hole Bransen Click here to enlarge
    No thanks, I'm tired... sick and tired of dumbass forums and dumbass BT enthusiasts!! HAHA!
    Besides, I found a breeder and a place to discuss BTs so I am all good! Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast